• Roasted Tomato and Garlic Soup
• Kale and Feta Pie
• Quickie Chicken Laksa
• Beetroot Relish
• Cornmeal Pancakes
• Oreo Cookie & Peanut Butter Tart
• Blue Tentacles
• Recipe: Sweet Potato Fries
• Black, white and extremely lucky
• Recipe: Silken Tofu & Chocolate Mousse
• Ladder in the Round
• Recipe: Pumpkin Cauliflower Soup
• Recipe: Renkon Chips
• A Trip To A Shrine
• Earthquake Reports (35)
• Food & Drink (36)
• Italy (23)
• Japan (21)
• MJD-S Related (17)
• Observations (14)
• Personal Projects (5)
• Photography (56)
• Rants (5)
• Silliness (3)
• Techie Stuff (2)
• Thumps & Whistles (1)
• via Keitai (0)
• World (2)
• 友達 (8)
Page hits: 2109178
• Megan Lille on Oreo Cookie & Peanut Butter Tart
• The Goddess on Cornmeal Pancakes
• The Goddess on Cornmeal Pancakes
• Christopher L. Jorgensen on Blue Tentacles
• The Goddess on Recipe: Silken Tofu & Chocolate Mousse
• IrishJenn on Jammin'! Spicy Fig Orange Marmalade
• Lenggai@popty-wopty on Recipe: Silken Tofu & Chocolate Mousse
• Carol Wilson on Black, white and extremely lucky
• Carol Wilson on quake 5:08 pm
• Plegmund on Black, white and extremely lucky
• What if you post a YouTube video and no-one cares?
• On returning to Japan and wanting to remove one’s head
• Amazing Carrot Soup Recipe
• In the Same Place at a Different Place
• A Conspicuous Absence of Bluebirds
• Setting up a mini home photo studio?
• mikan mania!
• Stone the Crows!
• Ow! Stop twisting my arm already!
• The World Will End Tomorrow…
• Saturday was one hell of a stressful day
• First program shuffles out of Hanashi Station!
• Bus Stop - 1, MJ - 0
• branding mania
• An interesting dunny
• In the renovation groove
Delicious and easy - and barely takes any effort.
Super simple and kind of healthy - if you like kale chips then you’ll love this.
This is my go to comfort food dish especially when there is leftover roast chicken in the fridge.
You can have this relish whipped up in the time it takes to cook and prepare the rest of the burger.
These are a little bit different to your bog standard pancake and go great with any savoury toppings - although they taste wonderful with Golden Syrup drizzled on them as well!
The first thing you’ll need to do is make sure you have enough people around to help you eat this. It’s like a huuuuuuge Reese’s Peanut Butter cup!
Catching a glimpse of an octopus lit up in blue at the Melbourne Aquarium.
You really need the Western type of sweet potato or yam for this - unfortunately Japanese sweet potatoes (satsumaimo) have the wrong texture. Of course you can do those sweet wedges with satsumaimo sprinkled with black sesame seeds…. a recipe for another day.
Maggie, a very affectionate Border Collie, survives a horrific ordeal to be reunited with my stepmother.
After a quick chat with some people about lactose-intolerance I remembered I hadn’t posted this mostly dairy free chocolate mousse. Of course if you use dairy free chocolate it will be totally dairy free. Looking forward to making this for my lactose-intolerant chocolate mousse loving brother!
Cauliflower blends up really nicely - although I’ll never be convinced it can replace mashed potato - it does make a fab soup.
Delicious and too easy to make! Not especially healthy of course but then what chips are?
In Japan it’s more common to go to a shrine than be nursing a hangover on New Years Day. I’m only accidentally buddhist - but not starting off the year feeling like crap is actually nice. Also there is fresh warm taiyaki involved.
Overview of this year’s osechi ryori! Pretty damn tasty I admit. Recipes to come soon!
I’ve been searching for healthier pie crusts alternatives to the usual flaky pastry! think this one turned out quite successfully!
This is one of those elements that sounds tricky and fanciful, but is actually pretty quick and easy.
5 in Fukushima. 3 across Tokyo, Chiba & Kanagawa. No tsunami warning.